EXCLUSIVE EVENT BY SIMPLY SOUND & VISION
The Sonos PLAY:5 (2nd Generation) has already been dubbed “Sonos’ best ever speaker” and that is impressive itself given the competition it has within its own family.
Simply Sound & Vision are delighted to invite you for an opportunity to see, hear and get to know the new Sonos PLAY:5 at an exclusive pre-release audition. We will be on hand to answer any questions at our event on 15th October in Twickenham, West London. Please drop in at any time between 5pm and 10pm. Refreshments will be provided and if you are suitably tempted by Sonos’ latest marvel pre-orders will be taken so you can have your new PLAY:5 delivered to your door on the date of its UK release (subject to the date). You can secure your place in the queue at any time by simply clicking here.
We do hope you will be able to attend and experience the new Sonos PLAY:5 for yourself. If you are unable to attend, some of the key features of the PLAY:5 include:
- Hardware and software custom-designed by Sonos to produce pure, immersive sound that’s crystal clear at any volume
- 3 tweeters and 3 long-throw mid-woofers, each with a dedicated amplifier, were designed in-house and perfectly tuned to match the speakers and acoustic architecture
- Turn two PLAY:5s into separate left and right channel speakers to create wider, bigger, deeper sound
- Add 2 PLAY:5 speakers to a PLAYBAR and SUB for a true surround sound experience
- Top-panel controls The PLAY:5’s touch interface is a simple, convenient way to control your music right from the speaker. Just tap for volume up/down and swipe for next/previous track
- Rubber feet Place the PLAY:5 on any kind of surface in your home without fear of scratches or scrapes
- Humidity resistant Designed to withstand high-humidity, such as in a bathroom with a running shower. (The PLAY:5 is not waterproof or water resistant.)
- Audio line-in Auto-detecting 3.5mm audio line-in connection
At our audition evening we will also like to demonstrate Sonos’ latest software development TRUEPLAY. The new TRUEPLAY feature allows the PLAY:5 (and any existing PLAY speakers) acoustically aware and adaptable. It recognising the distinct acoustic qualities of any space, then fine-tunes all of the speaker’s drivers to deliver exceptional sound that’s bespoke for the room you listen in. No matter where – or even how – you place your speaker.
We hope to see you on 15th October for this exciting release but please feel free to call our email with any questions in the meantime.